Calibration for Material Handling Equipments
Learn more about DEM Calibration for Material Handling Equipments
In this webinar you will learn more about DEM Calibration for Material Handling Equipments, the advantages of appropriate DEM calibration, and how a wide range of industries have benefitted from using this method, with advantages like the development of projects in reduced time, increased production and excellent economic return.
- Brief overview of DEM and fundamental principles
- Discussion of important parameters in DEM
- Relationship between DEM parameters and physical material characteristics
- Usefulness of "standard" material tests (established flow property testing)
- Specialised DEM calibration tests
- Translation of test results to selection of DEM parameters
- Selected Case Studies
Please fill out the form to watch the Calibration for Material Handling Equipments.