Central Europe - 1 PM CEST - Central Europe Summer Time
India - 4:30 PM IST - India Standard Time
London - 12 PM BST - British Summer Time
Moscow - 2 PM MSK - Moscow Standard TimeSouth Africa - 1 PM SAST - South Africa Standard Time
Universal Time Zone - 11 AM UTC
Instructor: Guilherme Hanauer de lima
A major challenge for the mining industry is to develop highly efficient equipment with built-in low maintenance costs, especially those related to wear and raw material waste.
In this webinar, Guilherme Hanauer de Lima shows how Rocky DEM software can be used to achieve critical R&D targets, such as significant cost reductions and product/process development improvements — essentially, making mining equipment more efficient. The webinar includes information about various equipment, such as screens, mills, crushers and chutes, along with details about Rocky DEM and ANSYS® coupling.
• Why use DEM to optimize equipment
• Typical mining equipment and R&D goals
• Equipment design considerations
• Simulation set-up considerations
• Processing methodology
• Structural optimization coupling Rocky DEM and ANSYS Mechanical™
• Coupling Rocky DEM with ANSYS Fluent® (CFD)