thyssenkrupp increases transport of particles with Rocky DEM
The company optimizes plants for cement production with particle simulation
thyssenkrupp is one of the world’s leading suppliers to the cement industry. The company offers innovative technologies, processes and machines that address a variety of industrial issues, from processing raw materials to clinker and cement production to automation solutions.
thyssenkrupp uses Rocky DEM to:
- Simulate a variety of processes, from crushing and grinding, to transporting and mixing, to storage and loading
- Optimize transport and cooling from a process engineering perspective
- Choose various particle shapes, not only spherical or diced
- Evaluate how the movement behavior develops at different speeds and respective liner profiles
Discover how Rocky DEM helped the company to:
- Better understand how processes in the conveyor actually work
- Obtain more insight into throughput and particle size distribution
- Rocky Multi-GPU capabilities resulted in considerable time savings, allowing the company to perform more calculations more quickly
Fill out the contact form and know more about the capabilities of Rocky DEM.